Pages

Tuesday 1 August 2017

My weekends


On sunday me and my family  went to the beach to go fishing in the sea and me and my dad catch some big fish.

first
 it was my mum
birthday at my house and my Aunty and my uncle came to my house to celebrate my mum birthday.My family.

Next
We went to the movies to get the ticket and a drink and some popcorn and my family looked at the power ranger then we went home.

Then
We put the cake on the table and  my family sing the birthday song to my mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.